Our client is a global restaurant chain operating in over 30 countries
- As a Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Annual update of PD's and objectives
* Half yearly performance reviews
* Development plans in place
* Current Direct reports are Financial Accountant, Cash Management Coordinator and Accounts Payable Officer;
* Foster a business support mindset with the Finance Team, Central Support Team, External Agencies (Auditors etc)
* Produce cost efficiencies and best financial practice across central support cost centres
* Produce periodic reporting for the company, liaising with respective teams to produce the pack
* Involvement in annual budgeting & forecasting process
* Oversee all Franchise transfers and acquisitions and assist in the preparation of settlement statements.
* Review and approve all Balance sheet reconciliations.
* Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
* Lead and improve the following processes - AP, AR, Payroll, Expenses, Financial Accounting, Fixed Assets excluding Capital WIP, Periodic Management reporting.
* Lead the implementation of Phase 2 reporting and planning tool (Vena) to automate sales reporting and budgeting.
* Lead the preparation of financial information for year-end audits;
* Ensure strong policies and procedures are in place in the transactional processing area;
* Ensure Statutory and Tax obligations are met.
* Manage the daily cash cycle;
* Preparation, analysis, and interpretation of all financial reports including but not limited to o Periodic sales o Periodic board report o Periodic Global Deck o QBR preparation
* Facilitate the budget and forecast activities.
The ideal candidate;
* Relevant tertiary qualifications plus 5+ years' finance experience (CPA or CA qualified)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in dealing with non-finance staff regarding finance related issues;
* Strong technical accounting skills;
* Analytical and logical approach to problem solving;
* Initiative, energy and attention to detail with the ability to think laterally;
What's in it for you?
- Contract Position (12 Months)
- $115,000 + Super + discretionary bonus (6%)
- Inner suburbs location