Our client is a Queensland based company who are a market leader within their industry. They strive to provide the best quality service, through extensive knowledge and their creative services. A great company culture that encourages development, embraces creativity and celebrates success.
Due to growth they are seeking a hands on to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the role
Reporting to the GM this role will see you looking after the day to day accounting function of a growing business. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Support the Director of Operations on the production of end of month and year end accounts
- Cashflow management
- Preparation of statutory reporting and indirect taxes
- Assist the Director of Operations in the development and review of budgets and forecasts
- Work with the team to review and streamline processes and procedures
- Other projects as required
You will be degree qualified (CA/CPA desired, although not essential) with demonstrated experience in working autonomously in a similar role. You'll describe yourself as a proactive and results oriented accountant who takes ownership and enjoys working within a social and vibrant environment. Strong technical aptitude and working knowledge of the accounting standards is essential. You will also have:
- MYOB experience
- Intermediate excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Flexible, adaptable with a willingness to be hands on
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A dedication and commitment to the company
- Strong knowledge of transactional services
What's on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers:
- Exposure across a growing and multifaceted business
- Broad responsibility - hands on role
- To be a part of a growing organisation and their success story
- View to progress into a leadership role in the medium term