We are working with a well established Australian market leader based southside. They are seen as one of the leading players within their sector, and have set the standard over the years in terms of quality of products and service delivery. The Group CFO is now looking for a Financial Accountant / Analyst to join their team.
Reporting into the Group CFO, your role will be all encompassing, covering these key areas:
- Assist with the production of the divisional month end accounting & reporting
- Assist the group re: annual audit process
- Work with the Group Controller on in-depth analysis around new projects and various feasability studies
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ensure all new systems, controls and processes are mandated within the business.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualified, possibly looking for your first role from practice
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with a sound, can-do attitude
- Ideally exposure to support multiple different stakeholders