This well-established construction business with a social conscience have been experiencing exponential growth over the past 24 months.With a large number of projects on the horizon, this isn't slowing down! Due to this growth, they require a technically skilled Finance Business Partner to join their team in a newly created role.
About the role
Reporting to a commercially focused CFO and overseeing the day to day duties of x2 junior accounts officers, this role will see you looking after the day to day accounting function of a growing business. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Support the CFO on the production of end of month and year end accounts
- Cashflow management
- Preparation of statutory reporting and indirect taxes
- Assist the CFO in the development and review of budgets and forecasts
- Support tender processes from a finance perspective
- Work with the team to review and streamline processes and procedures
- Other projects as required
At least studying towards CA/CPA and with demonstrated experience in working autonomously in a similar role or within a mid tier firm at a Supervisor level, you'll describe yourself as a proactive and results oriented accountant who takes ownership and enjoys working within a social team environment. Strong technical aptitude and working knowledge of the accounting standards is essential. You will also have:
- Intermediate excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication
- ERP exposure (JDE highly beneficial)
Whats on offer?
Get your foot in the door within a fast growing business that looks after its people. This is a fantastic opportunity that offers:
- The support of a commercially focused CFO to take ownership of your role and support your ongoing development.
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- Exposure across a growing and multifaceted business
- Broad responsibility
To apply, please submit your resume via the apply now button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Rachael Bates or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125.