- Join this small team in a large organisation
- A business where your contribution matters
- Innovative approach to continues improvement
Whoever suggested that financial roles were all about figures, facts and fastidiousness was wrong? Here's a finance role where fun and flexibility can be a big part of the picture too!
You're a meticulous and driven individual who's already cut your teeth in the accounting world and you know that number crunching is your thing...Step into this Finance Operations position as part of this small team and you will relish being part of this large organisation.
You will be encouraged to achieve your best when reporting to this fun and supportive Commercial Finance Manager and the wider finance team you. You will be responsible for providing accurate and timely advice including operating activities relating to a particular cost centre.
Key responsibilities include:
- Month End Process
- Owning the full manufacturing P&L
- Inventory variances and material costs
- Standard costings
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders to strengthen the process
- Will hold an CA/CPA qualification or be on your way to completing
- Be a team player who likes to work hard but also loves a good laugh
- Have significant experience with various stakeholders across the business
- Be comfortable and flexible working in changing environment
- Have effective interpersonal and communication skills
In return for your enthusiasm, commitment and expertise, you look forward to a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a well-known organisation that's offers career development and personal growth. If you are interested, please contact Samantha van der Merwe at Frog now on 09 869 6253 or firstname.lastname@example.org