The primary purpose of this role is to providing highly quality support to finance, administration and clerical relief as well as a provide a high level of internal and external stakeholder engagement service.
- Provide administrative services, respond to enquiries and complete a range of processing activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed of Finance processes and are within compliance.
- Maintain records and databases.
- Track and monitor stock control.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience using SAP and FCM Travel Booking system.
- Previous Government experience is preferred, but not required
- Proven work experience at meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised and can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously