In this role, you will be responsible for managing the service team ensuring that service agreements are met with clients as well as setting up internal processes from a people management perspective.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 8 where you will be responsible for implementing process and structure around the service team.
- Liaise with key clients to ensure that all service level agreements are met.
- Support the sales team with the technical aspect of tenders and bids.
- End to end reporting as well as organisational change activity
- You will be responsible for developing and mentoring your direct reports
- Previous experience in a people manager position
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering will be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in an organisational change position
- You will have strong management skills with the ability to implement new processes
- Previous experience in managing a field service team is essential
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join a business undergoing major growth
- Opportunity to implement change