people2people are working with a premium beverage client who are currently seeking a Field Sales Manager to join their team based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. The overview of the role is to lead, motivate and inspire the Sales team and have a strong focus on coaching and development.
Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to oversee 7 sales members to further coach, develop and train them to exceed KPI's around strategic pillars. You will be a highly motivated individual who can balance the core requirements of people management while also understanding how to influence results via engagement across diverse sales channels and departments.
Your key duties will include;
- Train and mentor sales team members
- 1:1's and monthly performance reporting
- Identify sales and business improvements and present alternative methods
- 3 days per week on-field developing and coach staff
- Manage key client relationships and identify potential business opportunities
- Experience within the FMCG industry
- Demonstrated experience managing a sales team
- Ability to build and maintain key client relationships
- Work laptop, iPad, and iPhone
- Car allowance
- Competitive base salary with an attractive bonus structure
- Work for a company that isn't just a job, but a career alongside a great team with passionate people