Our client is a well-established global technology corporation focused on offering mobility products and solutions for public and private transportation systems. Headquartered in Europe they design, manufacture, install, maintain and operate state-of-the art systems across 6 continents.
As the Maintenance Technician you will work as part of a team to ensure the ongoing system maintenance and support is executed in a quality environment establishing and maintaining high level of operation of the road tolling systems. your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide technical service to support and maintain operations of the tolling systems
- Complete reporting and all documentation associated with maintenance activities
- Diagnosis, repair and modification of existing equipment which incorporates both hardware and software components
- Identify and permanently rectify equipment faults
- Meet and exceed service level agreements
- Maintain and update product manual and records associated with modifications
By joining this well-established indutry leader you will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art systems which are used all over the world. They have a solid pipeline of work in Australia and you will also have access to career opportunities with the company overseas.
- Qualified Registered Electrician with a minimum of a restricted electrical licence
- Previous experience working with computer hardware repair and fault analysis
- Must be available for 24 hour on-call duties (shared roster)
- Strong knowledge of Electrical and OHS standards
- Able to work at heights
- Must have a current Australian drivers licence