Our client is a leading global manufacturer and distributer of PC-based systems, offering a various range of engineering solutions and constantly developing new electronic technology products for a range of businesses.
They are seeking a driven and eager individual for the position of Field Applications Engineer. You will be accountable for using your technical knowledge to assist the sales team in selling their communications & network products to clients.
- Assist the sales procedure by defining the precise combination of products necessary to fill the client's needs.
- Deliver an understanding of compliance levels alongside the customer provisions.
- Plan and distribute internal, channel partner and end customer technical training courses.
- Go to customer exhibitions, trade shows and expositions to endorse the products in support of the sales teams.
- Resolve customer support requests either directly or by co-ordinating with other product/engineering teams.
- Proactively deliver advice to the sales and product teams on market trends, including feature gap identification, matters which could be condensed by documentation changes, out of date content or download etc.
You will have:
- Knowledge in specification, arrangement and distribution of cellular communication, industrial networking, Wireless Sensor Networks, and similar products.
- A Bachelor Degree or similar qualification relating to networking, electronics, computing or information technology is advantageous, however not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to explain complex technical concepts at variety of levels.
You will be rewarded with:
- Great career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and car allowance
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Igor Hadziomerovic on 03 9098 7435