This progressive law firm with offices Australia-wide fosters innovation, creativity and professional development for all staff. Their professional, supportive and friendly culture and excellent staff retention make them an attractive CBD based employer.
They are a well-known mid-tier law firm who have stunning offices in a prime CBD location.
As the Mailroom Team Leader you will have responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Delivering induction training to new staff
- Co-ordinating staff to ensure mailroom work is being completed
- Responsible for providing on the job training and mentoring of staff
- Liaising with staff and partners in relation to urgent requests
- Reviewing and developing more efficient processes for the mailroom
- Providing feedback to the Office Manager and keeping them informed of any issues that arise
- Maintaining supplier and service provider relationships
- Creating monthly expenditure sheets for mailroom expenses
- Reviewing and authorising mailroom related invoices
Proven experience within a supervisory role is required for this position, as you will be managing a team of Clerks. Experience within a law firm environment or/ and mail room is ideal, but not essential.
You must possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and be a confident user
- Prior customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and high organisation skills
- Experience on some level of supervising others
- Strong knowledge of photocopying and binding equipment
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity for someone with a supervisory background to join a well-known mid-tier law firm who are based in a prime CBD location.
You will be an integral member of their practice working closely with the Office Manager supervising a team of facilities staff in their mail room.
If you have previous supervisory experience in a similar role then this is an excellent step up into a more formal management role.
$70,000 package is on offer plus an array of excellent benefits.
To apply online, please click the appropriate link on this page or contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433.