This firm is a highly regarded, mid-tier Sydney CBD Law who are proud of their reputation as a friendly, inclusive yet professional workplace.
In this EA role you will be supporting the Director of Operations along with the wider management team. Your responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Organising meetings, setting up calls and video conferences
- Assist in preparation of letters, reports and various other documentation
- Monthly expenses
- Complex email and diary management
- Coordinating forums, meetings and conferences
- Distributing business papers
- Preparing and distributing minutes
- Event management
- Records management
- Liaising with staff from all levels
- And much much more!
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate:
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Advanced diary management skills
- Minimum of 5 years EA experience in a legal or professional services environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional and friendly approach
This opportunity will not last! If this position is of interest to you, please apply to the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential conversation contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.