This global IT business enjoys a great reputation in the market and boasts a great team culture and staff retention. A rare opportunity exists for you to join the team in this critical EA and Office Management role.
Supporting an inspirational and collaborative MD and CFO, you will provide dedicated support ensuring the smooth running of their day to day. You tasks will include:
- Executive support including diary management, meeting planning and domestic & international travel co-ordination
- Prepare all aspects of meetings hosted by MD and/or CFO attend meetings, take action items and distribute to relevant parties
- Organising and project manage company events, social activities & business functions
- Manage and develop the receptionist - weekly meetings, approving leave, monitoring work load, tracking development plans and conducting performance reviews
- Prepare expense reports on behalf of APAC senior executives.
- Ensure the Sydney office is functioning effectively on a day-to-day basis with the management of office facilities including car parking, office floorplan and office supplies
To secure an interview, you will need to demonstrate proven experience supporting C-level executives, ideally in a fast paced and ever changing environment. A professional communicator, you will have the ability to build relationships across the organisation, and will be known for your ability to get things done. Advanced MS Office skills are a given, as is your confidentiality and discretion at all times. Roles of this level do not come up every day, and this opportunity will not last long!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Catherine Kennedy on +61282709755