About the company
This organisation has a portfolio of successful property projects in the residential, commercial, and retail spaces. With an excellent reputation in their market, and strong leadership within the business, this is an excellent opportunity for an experience EA to prove themselves in the property market and gain valuable experienced from a strong and passionate team.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for providing operational support to the business by assisting the CEO and executives in their administrative tasks. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the CEO and Chairman's calendars and inbox, responding to emails on their behalf, re-directing emails where appropriate, and following up when required
- Managing meetings including preparation, issuing agendas and supporting documents, creating Minutes, and following up with action points
- Coordinating administrative support within the business, including logistics support, answering phones, stationary orders, and in and out-bound mail
- Coordinate office events and activities on behalf of the CEO and Chairman
- Producing administrative reporting for review
- Liaising with external service providers, particularly from the finance sector
- Assisting the CEO with HR administration, including inductions process, on-boarding, and new-starter check-lists
With demonstrated experience in an Executive Assistant role, you will have high attention to detail, be professionally presented, and have an excellent phone manner. Able to deal with high pressure environments, and work autonomously to support the CEO, your experience in a similar property or financial industry role will be highly regarded. This business uses MAC computers, so experience using iOS systems is necessary, as well as intermediate level skill with Microsoft Suite.
- Commencing at the end of May; 7-8 week role
- Inner Brisbane location, close to public transport
- Respected company, with a good office culture and passionate team
- Competitive hourly rate
If you're an experience EA looking for your next short-term role supporting a passionate and respectful team, please APPLY NOW or call Sian Mabardi on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.