This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day. An opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant with strong office management experience has become available to join this global giant on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
- Diary management and travel planning
- Preparing and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Preparing agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Compiling reports and preparing simple analysis and creating charts, graphs and tables from data
- Plan and prepare office for international executive visits
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Minimum 8 years EA experience with strong office management background within large multinational organisations
- Tertiary administrative, finance or marketing studies is desirable
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with all stakeholders quickly
- A high-level of professionalism and reliability shown at all times
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!