Our client is an independent not-for-profit organisation based in the heart of Melbourne's CBD that facilitates numerous scholarship opportunities to young Australians to further their study opportunities.
This role is part of a small and critical team that requires a range of responsibilities. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO, as well as administration and coordination around events, marketing and communications and act as the primary contact for Scholarship applicants.
Duties will include:
- Provide executive support to the CEO with calendar management, travel arrangements and meeting preparation
- Provide support to the Scholarship Selection Process as required to the CEO and Scholarships Officer
- Dealing with scholarship applicants on a day-to-day basis and, where possible, assisting or updating them on progress of their matter
- Assist with marketing and event coordination including;
- Coordinate the production of marketing material i.e. brochures and handouts
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as designer, web designer, communications/PR professionals, and IT support (as required)
- Event administration will also require successful applicants to liaise with caterers, reserve event spaces, coordinate event run sheets with all relevant parties etc.
- Provide support for major events including maintenance of guest lists, invites and RSVP management.
- Hourly rate $30ph + super
- Excellent work environment - where you will be in a small and integral team where everyone in the office gets on exceptionally well and the staff enjoy regular social events.
- Initial 3-month opportunity with the high possibility of going permanent for the right person
To be suited to this great role you must have previous experience as a PA, EA or Administrator within a professional office environment. You will be confident in liaising with various stakeholders, you will be someone who enjoys speaking with people and assisting them, and you'll have an excellent professional, corporate presentation with clear spoken communication and a pleasant telephone manner.
In addition, you will need:
- Great working knowledge of the MS Office and computer systems, CRM databases is an advantage
- Experience in event organisation
- Experience in social media management
So if you're an experienced PA /EA / Administrator from a professional office environment and an interest or experience in event management please don't hesitate and apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434