Work for a firm that appreciates your work, values your opinion and celebrates your achievements. This firm is recognised for its diversity and equal opportunities and trusts its employees. The firm is going through an exciting growth phase and has the need for an additional Executive Secretary to support the leadership team and fee earners across the practice.
This is a senior legal secretary role including executive support tasks. You will be encouraged to understand the matters that your lawyers are working on and will also have contact with the clients.
- dictation and word processing
- diary management, travel bookings
- billing processes
- matter filing
- opening and closing of files
- marketing & events support
- $60-85K depending on experience
- Health insurance
- Company wellbeing schemes
- Brand new offices in Auckland CBD
- Award-winning international law firm
You will have sound experience as a legal secretary, ideally with exposure to PA/EA duties and/or accounting. Insurance litigation experience will be an advantage, as will competence with Infinitylaw.
- Dictation skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office
- Ability to work under high pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Strong team player and positive attitude
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +64 9 869 6259