As an industry leader on a worldwide scale, this technology company has a fantastic reputation for both their products and their services.
This assignment will initially entail 6 month commitment. You will support the sales team on a daily basis with their travel expenses and administration support. Using your prior experience as either an EA/PA you will also directly manage the VP's diary and travel bookings. Assisting with any additional administration support, your responsibilities will vary on a daily basis depending on the needs of your department.
The following skills and experience is essential to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience as either an EA or PA
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to multitask and adapt in an environment with a high capacity for change
- Prior experience working closely with a sales team
- Full working rights in Australia and full time availability
- Experience using salesforce
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply through the appropriate link with a resume and cover letter or call Rachel Fisher on 8270 9787 for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )