This business is a support and advisory body with a vested interest in promoting the arts and other cultural interests of Australia.
Provide executive support to a Managing Director and assist in coordinating activities of the wider team.
- Manage diary, travel and meeting coordination
- Liaise with external parties to facilitate annual meetings and events from brief to completion
- Manage communications with external stakeholders and provide up to date information to all enquiries
- Maintain internal databases - ensuring all files are electronically filed and organised
- Assist in preparing expense reconciliations and invoices in conjunction with the internal finance teams
- Assist in project management for any initiatives being handled by the Executive Director
What you will need to bring:
- Previous experience supporting senior management or Executive level
- Excellent communication skills and proven stake holder management experience
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to propose workable solutions
- Advanced MS office skills
If you have the relevant skills and previous experience required for this role, please APPLY NOW!
This is a 3 year FTC - you must have current full working rights to be considered.
Danica Curran people2people 8270 9788