Our client is an internationally recognised Professional Services Firm based in Melbourne's inner city, they are now looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team on 6 month fixed term contract.
- Supporting 3 of the Partners within Business Services
- Diary management - including scheduling of meetings and conference calls.
- Email management, delegation, meeting preparation, report generation, presentation preparation
- Domestic and international travel booking and accommodation
- Processing expenses and reconciling financial material
- Assist in preparation of tender documents
- General administration duties and reception relief as required
- Previous experience in a PA/EA role within professional services
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to manage work autonomously
- Able to prioritise important tasks and adapt to deadlines
- Strong commitment to company standards with a willingness to ''go the extra mile''.
You will get to be apart of a progressive and respected organisation at an exciting time of their journey. This company offers great career development, a competitive salary, and a collaborative culture. If you are looking for your next career move and want to work for a dynamic company APPLY NOW!
Contact Kellie on (03) 9098 7435 once you have submitted your application if you require further information.