A highly regarded tax advisory firm with an established reputation of providing superior service to their clients, is now in need of a Legal PA. The firm has a very friendly, supportive and team orientated culture.
Supporting a Managing Director and Chief Operator Officer, you will be responsible for:
- High level diary management
- Scheduling appointments, booking meeting rooms and video conferences
- High level of client liaison
- File and email management
- Invoicing and expense reconciliation
- Travel booking
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Recent, extensive experience supporting at Board level within legal or professional services
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation both verbally and in writing
- Maturity, tactfulness and complete discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills
To apply, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )