Head quartered in Sydney, this growing financial services firm has offices in the US, Asia and Europe. They pride themselves on providing specialist knowledge and tailored services to their clients.
Supporting the CEO in a 1:1 capacity, the day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Extensive diary management and appointment setting
- Domestic and international travel coordination, including detailed itinerary compliation
- Screening of incoming calls and correspondence
- Expense management, presentation preparation and reporting
- Delegating tasks and directives from the CEO
- Working with the executive leadership team more generally
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have previous experience supporting to CEO level and ideally someone who is a high net worth individual. Furthermore, you will have:
- A Bachelor's degree and stable working history
- A high degree of multitasking and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrable experience handling confidential information
- Maturity, resilience, and the ability to work with minimal direction at times
- Corporate presentation and the confidence to liaise with all levels within a business
This position offers job satisfaction at the highest level. You will work in growing business making it's mark around the world, and work with colleague who are intelligent, supportive, and friendly. Work for a successful and inspirational individual!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.