This Global law firm is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to start as soon as possible in a full-time 12-month contract role, supporting a Partner and team of Associates in their Melbourne CBD office.
This busy position will see you working within the Litigation team, working on matters in employment law.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Monthly billing
- File management, including drafting and amending of legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Opening of new client files
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful in securing an interview you must possess:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and typing skills
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Mary Savova on (03) 9098 7427.