With multiple offices globally, this top-tier law firm are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the Head of one of their divisions on a one-to-one basis. This firm promote a diverse working environment and have an extremely low staff turnover.
In this fast-paced role supporting the Head of division, your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Coordination of travel
- Organising documentation and briefing packs
- Assisting with the coordination of meetings
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Previous experience supporting a CEO or GM within professional services
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
What's in it for you?
In this firm you will be genuinely valued and will be provided with various benefits which include:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinners and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employment Assistance Program
- Charity events and fundraisers
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or contact Kim Padmore on 6160 6201 today.