With strong values and an internationally recognized name, this group is the sales and distribution arm of a premium FMCG group. Their products are the envy of their market and ones we all long to have. Their corporate culture is collaborative and from the MD down, they have created a fun and dynamic environment.
Supporting their Australian MD, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Proactive diary and email management
- Extensive international and domestic travel arrangements
- Coordinating the itineraries for global CEO and other VIPs when visiting
- Document and presentation preparation
- Supporting the wider office with stock management, facilities and event coordination
- Supervising and managing the administration assistant
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous EA support to MD or C suite
- Global organisation exposure, ideally in a group business structure
- Event coordination experience
- Tech savvy skill set - be comfortable championing new systems and paperless technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively - the MD travels extensively
This organisation boasts long tenure among its employees through their collaborative culture and engaging work. In addition to a competitive salary you can earn a discretionary bonus of up to 15%, a travel allowance, and product discounts.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link or call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 for more information.