This national infrastructure advisory firm provides project-based solutions across major government and private projects including road, rail, water, mining and construction.
As the Executive Assistant you will be tasked with supporting the project management team during a major upcoming project.
Using your previous experience as an Executive Assistant, your duties will include:
- Document preparation, control and reporting
- Handling of tenders and submissions
- Preparation of agendas for meetings, minute taking and delegation of all tasks
- Organisation of travel and accommodation for all team members
- General ad hoc administration duties as per the needs of the team
Your responsibilities will vary on a daily basis depending on the needs of the team.
The following skills and experience is essential to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience as either an EA or PA
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to multitask and adapt in an environment with a high capacity for change
- Prior experience working closely with a team
- Full working rights in Australia and full time availability
This assignment will initially require a 6 month commitment, and is to begin immediately.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply through the appropriate link with your up to date resume.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787