As an industry leader on a worldwide scale, this technology company has a fantastic reputation for both their products and their services.
This Executive Assistant assignment will initially entail 6 month commitment and you will support the Area Vice President and the wider sales team.
You will directly manage the VP's diary and travel bookings as well as assisting with any ad hoc duties across the sales team. Your responsibilities will vary on a daily basis depending on the needs of the department.
The following skills and experience is essential to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience as either an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to multitask and adapt in an environment with a high capacity for change
- Prior experience working closely with a sales team
- Full working rights in Australia and full time availability
- Experience using Sales force is desirable
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787