This award winning boutique law firm have a professional yet supportive culture, where everyone is a valued part of the team. They are a close knit team, located in beautiful modern offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
In this role you will be supporting the Managing Partner who is highly respected and well regarded in the industry, some of your main duties will include:
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- Client liaison
- Formatting various documents
- Event management
- Electronic filing
- Preparing various reports
To secure an interview with the prestigious firm you will display the following:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within a legal or professional services environment
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
Interviews for the role are happening now, don't wait to apply! Click on the link to apply or alternatively for a confidential conversation call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.