This award-winning, ASX listed organisation within the financial services industry is known for their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, adaptable business offerings, and high employee engagement. Due to a number of recent acquisitions they have offices around Australia, and due to growth in their Sydney head office there is now the need for an EA to join their team.
You will be responsible for supporting three members of the executive team (and at times the CEO). Day to day your responsibilities will including:
- Managing their diaries and emails
- Coordinating meetings and booking domestic travel
- Preparing presentations and collating information for finance and HR reports
- Supporting the wider teams when required
- Collaborating with other EAs to ensure projects are completed
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have the experience and confidence in supporting C suite executives. You will also have:
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- Advanced MS Office skills across Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to proactively identify your Managers needs
- A flexible and adaptable working style, and the ability to work quickly and across multiple deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the confidence to liaise with all levels within a business
By joining this organisation you will have the opportunity to work with collaborative and approachable executives, who truly value your input and support. It is a family focused working environment and rewards hard work through performance-based bonuses of up to 30%. If you are looking for a diverse role with a healthy mix of transactional and strategic EA support, then APPLY TODAY or give Sally Horwood a call on 8270 9750!