Working with a leader in the medical devices industry, you will be supporting the heads of 3 different teams with their various administrative needs. The head office of this business is located in Sydney's North Shore, very close to public transport.
- Coordinate and plan international meetings, create agenda and take minutes
- Travel and accommodation organisation and expense management
- Diary management and correspondence
- Format and create presentations and spreadsheets
- Collate various reports and help drive projects at the time
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong experience as an executive or administration assistant supporting multiple people
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of autonomy and ability to take initiative
- Microsoft Office proficient and good systems use
- High level of attention to detail and immaculate presentation
If this sounds like the next in your career, please apply today!
Working Holiday Makers encouraged to apply for the 6 month contract option!