This global law firm prides itself on delivering a high quality service to its clients and offering great benefits to their employees. The firm is located in fantastic offices with spectacular views of the city. This firm promotes a healthy work/life balance and has regular social events that foster a dynamic working culture within the office.
This is a temporary to permanent position supporting a newly created role of People and Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Organising a high volume of travel arrangements
- Preparing for Board meetings
- Organising and maintaining confidential files
- Assisting in approval of expenses for Lawyers nationally
- Secretarial support as required
This firm are seeking someone who:
- Has 3 years + EA experience, ideally within Legal
- Possesses strong technical skills, including Microsoft word
- Is personable and friendly with effective communication skills both and ability to build relationships
- A demonstrated ability to be proactive and forward thinking
- Is highly organised and able to prioritise
This is your chance to work for one of Australia's most reputable firms. If you are looking for a role where you can really get involved and make the role your own, APPLY NOW! To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778.