people2people is working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in Sydney CBD on a Weeks project.
You will be:
- EA to Executive Director in Human Resources
- Performing a variety of personal assistant and administration support to the senior leadership teams.
- Responsible for diary management, travel management , event management.
- Responsible for coordinating meetings, minute taking & action items , document writing and formatting,liaising with internal & external stakeholders and general ad hoc duties.
You must have:
- Government experience at an executive level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Advanced MS Office Suite, including word & excel.
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
- Ability to multi task & prioritise.
- Able build strong working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude essential.
For more information please contact the NSW Government specialist team at people2people.