Stryker is a large globally recognised provider of medical technology and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
As the Executive Assistant you will provide administration assistance to 3 leading executives of Legal, HR and Regulatory teams.
- Coordinating multiple diaries
- Travel arrangement
- Provide administrative support to Legal, HR and Regulatory teams.
- Processing monthly expense claims and preparing reports
- Event coordination
- Establish strong relationships
- Produce newsletters and charts
- Reporting and powerpoint presentations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Previous PA or EA experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong diary management experience
- The ability to plan,organise and meet deadlines accordingly
- The desire to work in a high-performing environment
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful global company whose products and services enhance people's lives every day! You will be pushed and challenged with opportunities to advance your career. This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always promoting personal development and cross-skilling opportunities.
- Varied, hands on role
- Up to $90,000 + super
- Work with a global leader in the medical space
- An Employer of Choice
- Make a difference to people's lives!
- Career development opportunities with a global fortune 500 company