This firm is a highly regarded, mid-sized national company. They are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant! Located in the CBD, the firm is proud of their reputation of having a friendly, inclusive and relaxed workplace environment. As well as having stunning offices, they offer numerous benefits for employees including a number of social events, Friday drinks, gym memberships and health cover benefits. The firm is also actively involved in supporting numerous charity events.
Within this pure Executive Assistant role you will be supporting a C-suite Business Leader, together with administrative support to the firm's governance structure. This part-time (3-4 days per week) role offers flexibility in your working week. Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Setting agendas
- Email and diary management
- Manage travel arrangements
- Additional duties as requested
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in supporting a C-level executive, preferably in the professional services/ Legal sector
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with all levels
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a highly regarded firm, then please apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.