This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day. An opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant has become available to join this global giant on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system
- Handling requests for information and data
- Resolving administrative problems and inquiries
- Preparing and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Preparing agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Compiling reports and preparing simple analysis
- Create charts, graphs and tables from data
- Drafting and sending out correspondence
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant EA experience where you have supported the team of a large multinational
- Tertiary administrative, finance or marketing studies
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!