This is a fantastic opportunity for a PA to join a successful insurance company, located in Sydney's CBD. This permanent role offers you the opportunity to provide support to the Managing Director, aswell as a wider team.
- High level of support to the Managing Director
- Coordinate meetings, seminars and teleconferences.
- Travel Coordination - both domestic and international
- Extensive event management and training coordination; internal and external, seminars, conferences.
- Expense Claims
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Liaise with marketing team regarding projects when necessary
- Preparing, editing, formatting and/or typing of correspondence, reports, presentations.
- Previous experience as a PA/EA to an executive level role is essential.
- Extensive experience within event coordination
- A flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Outstanding organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proactive, with the ability to anticipate needs and offer solutions to problems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- The ability to network and establish new relations would be highly regarded.
- Permanent role
- Varied position with a focus on events!
- Heart of the CBD
- Global established leading insurance company
- Up to $85,000 pkg
- Company with a long tenure of staff
- Fantastic friendly team culture
If you are an experienced PA/EA seeking your next role and would like to work for a successful company in the insurance industry, then please APPLY NOW as this role is waiting for you
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794