This national leading Education and Training organisation is seeking a strong team player to join their head office for a 12 month contact. It's a pivotal role working within a fast paced, supportive team that will utilise your strong organisational and time management skills.
As Program / Event Executive you will have the opportunity to use your strong corporate events experience to handle a high volume of programs at any one time.
- Facilitate the high volume educational training events to client
- Liaise and engage with senior level internal/ external stakeholders and clients to ensure correct delivery of the educational training
- Ensuring event collateral and material is printed and prepared before each event
- Organising registrations and liaising with attendees when required
- Prepare sales reports for division
Your Skills and Expertise:
- Previous experience working in corporate events
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to liaise with senior leaders both internal and external
- Previous experience using a CRM database ideally Microsoft Dynamic
- Proven attention to detail and desire for accuracy in all work
- Confidence in public speaking will be highly regarded
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills
This role is to start immediately, so if it sounds like the next step in your career please call Brooke McKay on 82709780 for a confidential conversation.