Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying changes and issues within the external market which may result in the need for an event
- Control full end to end lifecycle of events including budgets, logistics and initial research
- Cover events such as Conferences, Dinners and Trade shows
- Ensuring all content of events are relevant and engaging for all members
- Executing of all events as per planned schedule
- Ensuring successful delivery and outcome of all events, gathering feedback from attendees to provide qualitative insights in to their success
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- Considerable knowledge of developing, planning and executing high impact events
- Demonstrated evidence of end to end event delivery in a high volumes
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills to attract key note speakers and sponsors
- Collaborative and inclusive working style
- Proven ability to work autonomously.
If you have a proven experience within the events industry APPLY NOW!!
Danica curran people2people 8270 9788