Located in the heart of the CBD, this national law firm pride themselves on their client-focused approach to providing a full range of services within the legal sector. Advising some of the world's largest organisations, this firm shows a passion for giving back to the community.
As an Event & Marketing Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Service Manager. Your main duties will be providing an end-to-end event management organisation for a large range of events, both internally and externally over Melbourne and Brisbane.
Such duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing all aspects of event organisation.
- Working with the business development team to identify opportunities.
- Understanding budget for each practise group, obtain sign off on expense.
- Round the office event administration.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in event management in a law firm or professional services environment.
In addition to this, you will have:
- Strong communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- A degree in business, marketing or equivalent (desirable);
- Experience working with programs such as MS, interAction, digital campaign management;
You will be joining a highly regarded law firm who advise some of the world's largest organisations. They offer excellent benefits to their employees, including flexible working arrangements, travel insurance, study leave, mobile and laptop. They are flexible in regards to salary, offering between a $65,000 to $75,000 package.
If you possess the required experience, please click apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Esteban at people2people on (03) 9098 7426