people2people have partnered with a family owned and operated organisation who are re-defining the idea of customer focused services in the construction industry. They are passionate about all that they do and love to include ideas from the clients but will always make sure they take the tensions and frustrations of process but delivering quality product and service every step of the way.
This role will see you working alongside the Pre-Construction Manager to achieve scheduled time frames and budget goals. Working on a diverse range of projects (from a brand-new house to renovation) you will be responsible for working with the technical drawings - generating estimations based on specifications, generating quotations and assisting with adjustments. Being a growing business, this role has scope to add value not just to the bottom line but to your career as well!
The selection criteria:
- Previous Estimating experience within the residential construction industry is highly advantageous.
- Completed relevant tertiary qualification is highly desirable.
- Computer literate - working with estimation software (Coredell / Buildsoft)
- High attention to detail coupled with strong organisation and time management skills
- Be part of a growing family owned business
- Strong stable supportive team environment
- Work hard but have fun while you do
- Work on a variety of projects
- Onsite parking
If you are looking for the right career move - not just a job to go to and would like to be considered for this opportunity - APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to the above, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.