This national leading Education and Training organisation is seeking a strong team player to join their head office in the heart of the Sydney CBD. As Program Executive / Client Education coordinator this 12 month contract will see you facilitate numerous education programs from start to completion.
- Execute delivery of education seminars across the State to existing schedules and frameworks
- Manage all pre-course activity from advertising set courses, managing registrations, booking trainer and facility, coordination of educational documentation
- Be present at courses to welcome attendees and do opening/closing set speech
- Manage a portfolio of courses at different stages of their cycles.
- Report on all post course activity to ensure engagement of members and clients, tracking and improving on evaluation measures
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of a course that is relevant and according to the needs of our members that lead a positive experience and increased engagement
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience in delivery of adult education learning within a membership organisation is highly regarded
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated project management experience
- Confident public speaking skills
- Demonstrated negotiating and influencing of external and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at C-level or Executive
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you are available immediately and want an involved, client focused role working within a leader of their field then apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788