Experienced with eCommerce?
Join this dynamic, collaborative team in the fashion industry.
This well-known leading fashion brand is a house hold name and an established Australian owned family business.
- Writing and copying content for the website and day to day operations and development of eCommerce platforms
- Developing the brand's platforms to achieve growth in online sales
- Managing the day to day operations and the development of the brand
- Establishing new digital opportunities for the business
- Maintaining and managing the website and social media platforms
- Manage third party relationships where relevant and driving growth and return from these channels
- You will have experience with eCommerce platforms and website management
- A strong understanding of Magento, SEO, Photoshop, Google Ad Words, email marketing and social media platforms
- Excellent understanding of International Affiliate Marketing
- Experience in a similar eCommerce role; retail experience is desired, but not essential
You will possess
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- An understanding of the marketing mix and the digital space
- A creative mind, a passion for fashion and an out-of-the-box thinker
- Have an ability to think quickly, work to tight deadlines and be highly organised
- A flexible, positive attitude and a team player
- Working for a house hold retail brand
- A competitive salary
- Established Australian, family owned company
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Rees-Dennemont on 03 9098 7429