Our client is a national consulting firm in the independent audit and tax space. They pride themselves on a friendly culture, and offer exciting opportunities for career growth. Currently they are looking for an experienced E.A. You will provide administration support to the External Audit and Fraud and Forensics divisions, as well as directly supporting 3 Partners.
- Diary management, including organising internal and external meetings, room bookings and invitations
- Coordinating travel and accommodation as required
- Assisting with collation and formatting of proposals and tenders
- General administration duties for the team, including scanning and e-filing documents, maintaining registers and internal documents
- Adhoc administration tasks and office reception duties as required
You will have:
- 3 + years previous experience in a similar role
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Professional services experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in reporting to and managing multiple managers and competing deadlines
Please apply today if you think this role is suited to your background and experience. Or, if you would like to know more about this supportive and friendly business please call me for a confidential discussion on 9098 7426.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kate Keltie on 03 9098 7426