Exceptional Office Manager/EA required within this well-known media organisation. Based close to CBD in the Asia Pacific Head Office, your time will be well spent running the day-to-day operations of their growing Sydney team. Support to the 3 Executives will also add to the diversity of your day.
Reporting directly to the GM, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary and travel management to 3 executives
- Point of contact for office facilities management and office requests
- Provide assistance to domestic and international visitors
- Regular expense reconciliations and invoice processing
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers, renegotiating and improving in-place systems when required
- Liaise with IT and other international departments
- Whilst office management is the largest part of your role, you will also be required to provide high-level assistance to the GM. These responsibilities include international and domestic travel, diary, and email management.
What you need to bring to this role:
- Previous experience as EA or Office Manager - remotely supporting Managers would be highly regarded
- Proven strength in time management and communication for ever changing priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent relationship management, as you will have the opportunity to liaise with individuals all over the world
This role is holiday cover but may lead onto other opportunities so if this sounds like a role for you, please, apply now or email Brooke at email@example.com or call her on 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.