This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a E Commerce Digital Specialist has become available on an ongoing contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As E Commerce Digital Specialist, you will join this busy Online & Business Innovation team responsible for driving a number of small to mid-sized digital & ecommerce projects through to completion.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify gaps, review and improve content based on engagement and analytics data
- Manage projects, proactively recommending solutions and gathering requirements
- Provide specialist advice and expertise on web content management, information architecture and search engine optimisation for the organisation's website
- Responsible for utilising online content and merchandising to drive sales growth and user engagement
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Deep Web CMS expertise, preferably SAP Hybrid or similer e commerce platform
- Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741