An opportunity has become available for an E-Commerce Coordinator. This position will work closely with the Online Team and associated stakeholders to continuously improve the online purchase experience as well as drive revenue.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Identify gaps, review and improve content based on engagement and data analysis.
- Manage projects, proactively recommending solutions and gathering required information to assist with projects.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with experience working with Brand and Product Category Teams.
- Champion the delivery of category-defining digital experience.
- Responsible for providing expert advice on web content management, information architecture and search engine optimisation for the organisation’s website.
- Develop and deliver user friendly web content that drives sales growth through exceptional customer experience.
- Manage all websites, sales portals and microsites – regular content review, update when necessary, price review, product details management, and associated approvals relating to updates.
- Responsible for product, price and promotional management across the Brand online eco-system.
What are the experience and skills we are looking for?
- A tertiary qualification in Business and Commerce.
- Vendor management and project management experiences are a tremendous advantage.
- Extensive web CMS knowledge, preferably SAP Hybris or similar E-Commerce platforms.
- Understanding of web-based tools and content management systems is a major plus.
What personal attribute would make you a strong applicant?
- You are a very creative individual when it comes to content and visuals.
- Top notch communication skills – both written and verbal.
- You must be a confident individual so that you can comfortably engage in discussions and influence decisions.
- High attention to detail is a must, given the nature of the role.
- Experience to work according to deadlines and in face-paced environment with ever-changing conditions is a massive advantage.
- Be a team-player with a great personality.
If you feel this position perfectly matches you, then hit the apply button or contact Manish Jhowry on 0447710791 to discuss.