Our client is a well-known global technology corporation, that works to provide digital transformation and a sustainable future in public and private transportation. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to develop their skills and further their career.
This position comprises of both document control and project administrator duties:
- Coordinate project related correspondence and document control
- Effectively managing the control and distribution of all relevant documentation for the projects
- Maintaining a copy of all contract documentation
- Assist with administration of project reporting
- Track milestones and schedule progress claims/invoices
- Support the development and updating of project related processes, policies and procedures; and
- Support the Quality Manager on the planning and execution of projects audits
- Provide administrative support to the Project Managers and project team
- Experience in infrastructure, Engineering or Construction industry in a project environment
- Relevant experience within document control
- Strong administration skills and knowledge of MS Office
You will get to be part of a progressive and respected international organisation at an exciting time with the opportunity to work with a bust project team and be part of their journey. This company offers great career development and offers a generous rate of pay.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate and APPLY now. Call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434 for further information