This globally recognised organisation are market leaders in the medical technology industry and have been recognised as an employer of choice. They will challenge and push you, providing growth and career advancement opportunities.
- Responsible for the management of multiple warehouses
- Manage day to day operations across all warehouses including planning, monitoring and resource
- Provide leadership and support to managers
- Establish strong working relationships with internal and external customer and exceed expectations
- Continue the development of programs and delivering ongoing systems, process and product training
- Previous managerial skills developed in a service or logistics environment is a MUST
- Previous experience in an operation role
- Previous experience using an ERP system
- Work within a fast paced environment and be driven to excel
- The ability to drive business objectives and strong knowledge of hospital procedures
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
To apply for the role please follow the 'Apply' link or for a confidential discussion please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781.