Our client is an established and dynamic business who provide a diverse range of services to their customers in the media industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate Dispatch Coordinator to join a close-knit team in the South Sydney area. Your core hours will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and your key responsibilities will include;
- Coordinating freight and deliveries
- Delivery goods to customers and picking up supplies locally
- Provide various reports to key stakeholders on freight movements
- Managing inventory levels for certain products/materials
- Manage the picking and packaging of projects as required
- Be presentable and customer service focused
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be competent using computer and CRM systems
- Be physically fit and capable of some lifting
- Have experience coordinating freight/couriers
- Have a current full Australian Drivers licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that truly values their people. If you believe you have the right skills and experience please APPLY NOW or get in touch for a confidential discussion.