An opportunity is available for an experienced digital producer to join a global telecommunications company. We're looking for someone who has a strong background in web development, digital content production and a passion for new tech, especially in home appliances.
What is the role about?
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smart phones and tablets.
- Use photoshop and video editing softwares to create and edit content for mobiles and web services
- Maintain an understanding in current front end development trends and processes, keeping up to date with emerging technologies in the rapidly changing IT environment.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Minor reporting to senior management on progress and hit rates.
- stakeholder management with internal and external clients/departments to ensure consistent and up-to-date communication.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- at least 3 years experience in digital content production
- 3 years experience in graphic work
- Experience with Analytics solutions, such as Adobe and Google Analytics,
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident, team player and eager to learn
- a keen user of home appliances yourself
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Manish Jhowry on 0447710791 for a further conversation.